Matt: So I know what you're thinking, finally you'll be able to get all the Matt and Kristen that you could ever want or need!
Personally I find the idea of a blog a little narcissistic, but what do I know? A lot of families have blogs to help spread the news and keep in touch with each other. And I'm sure it will be a fabulous place to post pictures and stuff (I feel like a lot of things get lost in the enormity of Facebook, so this could be good).
The ironic thing about this though is that i was watching an episode of House when Kristen set this up where the patient was addicted to blogging. She (who was played by the same actress who played Donna in "that 70's show") literally blogged EVERYTHING in her life, multiple times a day, including what she ate, what she was thinking, and all the juicy details from her relationship. She even blogged about the fights she and her boyfriend got into. Majorly intense.
This is not one of those kinds of blogs.
Hope y'all enjoy,
Matt
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment